6.23.2008

YW Girls' Camp Auction

>
This Saturday, the Young Women at Church are having an auction to raise money for their summer camp. It's supposed to be mainly a service auction. Girls might volunteer their time to babysit...and you can bid on it. Or in the past, families have donated an afternoon at their backyard swimming pool. Or perhaps someone is an electrician and will donate their time to fix something at your house. Then all the money raised goes to the girls' funds. Of course, there is a big dinner too.

So I made this gift set to donate. Our school district mascot is the Dragon. I'm pretty sure this will be oohed and aahed over. I can see it being used by a middle or high schooler or used as a teacher gift. It comes with 6 cards that have various sentiments: thanks, good luck, just a note, congrats.





I seriously like this so much that I really don't want to give it away!

PS. I am still working on finding time to make the handmade PIFs. Patience is a virtue!

3 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

You've gotta make us one of those some day...our school's mascot is the dragons!

Great Grandma Lin said...

how cute....i love the dragon stamp. you certainly keep creatively busy. we are on vacation now for two weeks. so no housework and eating out all the time....fun

Renee said...

You did a great job on this set! I bet people will be trying to snatch it up quick! I hope it goes for lots of money!!

Hugs