4.23.2008

Delightful Corners!

Between all the things that need to be done every week and every day, I vowed that I'd get a challenge card designed today.



I really like this one. Especially the corners. I made the card and then took a pix of it. When I saw the pix on the screen, I realized that my corners were dull. Because I use liquid glue that can not be unstuck and I'm tired of ticket corner punches anywas, I folded back the top layer to see what it might look like with a brad. And you know...I think it really works while still giving the card the squared corners of the sketch! This just might be my new "thing" that I do on my cards. hehe.


I made this card/soup card for Camila who has undergone surgery last week in Utah.


Who can't smile at those chickens!

6 comments:

Lin said...

like the chicken and fairy cards, don't know how you have time to make cards but i'm sure it helps you keep your sanity as a young mother. go for it. aunt lin

Lin said...

cute cards, really like the chicken and fairy. don't know how you find time to do it as a busy mother but i'm sure it saves your sanity. go for it. aunt lin

gremhog susan.hatch@gmail.com said...

your cards are always amazing. if i set mine a certain and don't like it, i can't figure out how to get it right. good for you

My lifes inky escape and more said...

Oh so cute!! Love the fairy she is gorgeous! Love the chicken too what a great idea!

Barb Nelson said...

Love your fairy card - I wish I had that set! And the corner idea is very cool - a new twist on corners!!

Quilt Nut said...

very cute Dawn! i love the chicken-one of my favorite sets