Between all the things that need to be done every week and every day, I vowed that I'd get a challenge card designed today.
I really like this one. Especially the corners. I made the card and then took a pix of it. When I saw the pix on the screen, I realized that my corners were dull. Because I use liquid glue that can not be unstuck and I'm tired of ticket corner punches anywas, I folded back the top layer to see what it might look like with a brad. And you know...I think it really works while still giving the card the squared corners of the sketch! This just might be my new "thing" that I do on my cards. hehe.
I made this card/soup card for Camila who has undergone surgery last week in Utah.
Who can't smile at those chickens!