10.29.2007

Thanksgiving tradition and a winner!

Several years ago, I decided to start a little Thanksgiving tradition. I bought a medium sized decorative notebook.



This was, of course, before I had started stamping. On Thanksgiving Day, I brought it out and had everyone who was present at dinner write about what they were most grateful that year. And so, each Turkey Day, I take the notebook whereever I may be and I gather up what my extended family is grateful for. I know that I will be grateful for this small notebook in future years when I look back at the the cousins write/dictate and see the handwriting of older family members who have passed away.

So for the winner....







Your very own Thanksgiving notebook. You can use it as your own gratitude journal...or one for your extended family. Along with a package of mullberry paper and dried flowers!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

30
Timestamp: 2007-10-30 02:29:32 UTC

NUMBER 30!!! And that lucky winner is:



mybearybest


Congratulations! (Seriously...I counted over a dozen times. I wanted to be sure I got it right and to be fair...especially since I know mybearybest!!)









2 comments:

Michelle VP said...

No way! I just went and counted myself to be sure too. :) What a great tradition you have with your notebook. I wish I'd had that idea when my boys were younger, but we'll just have to start with what they're thankful for at 7yo and 10yo and go from there. It'll be a treasure to look through as the years go by.

Your notebook design looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see it IRL! :) Those mulberry squares and dried flowers will be fun to use too. I can't stop grinning! You've made my day! Thanks! :)

Judy Rozema said...

Congrats to mybearybest! What great candy, Dawn!