8.27.2007

Nice or Not Nice? You tell me!

It has come to my attention that there were unhappy kids after church on Sunday. While the person who brought this to my attention would not tell me who these upset children are, I am very sorry for any hurt feelings or confusion. After church, I walked into the hall and passed out some of the fliers for the Pokepalooza 2 to adults in the hallway. Most of you attended last year and it was a huge success.

I invited friends who like pokemon, some kids who came last year and a few move-ins. This is not a church sponsored event and we have many neighbors come too. I have seen many invitations given at church for various reasons. We have had many, many parties at our house. They are not birthday parties. They are parties for our friends. Our parties include all the siblings in the family...always have.

Just a heads up, there will be many, many kids at this event. I expect moms to stay...it is not a "drop off your kid and leave kind of party." If it rains, it will be postponed since it is a Water Pokepalooza...as in water games and such. Not rain water. Lunch will be served. Remember to wear your bathing suits and bring towels and your pokemon stuff. Though pokemon cards/games are optional. This party will be fun for boys and girls of all ages since there are games, activities, trading, make up, crafts and food! If you feel slighted in any way, do not feel obligated to come to the party. If you know of someone who is a pokemon fan, let me know. Please RSVP to me ASAP so that I have enough food for our hungry trainers and pokemon collectors! Let's say good bye to summer with one last splash!

Happily,
Dawn

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hey!! No fair!! My kids weren't invited! :)