4.24.2007

A Spotted Baby Dinosaur...

The other evening, my DD ran into the room to tell me that her 3 year old brother was writing all over himself with a marker. I rushed into the room and found him shirtless and covered with green marks...green being his favorite color. As I was about to start in on him, I instantly remembered that in the morning, I had read to him a book called Who Wants A Dragon? In the book, there is a lost baby dragon, all alone, looking for someone to love and cuddle him. The witch and knight don't want him, nor do the king, queen, princess or fairy. But in the end, his MOMMY is the one that comes to tend to this baby dragon. I asked him, "Are you trying to be a baby dragon?" My DS said that he is the baby dragon and I am the mommy dragon. And...the dragons are spotted. So of course, he wants to look more like that dragon so he took a green marker to his chest, arms, legs, feet and neck.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh. That is so sweet. I got little goosebumps reading that. Kids are so adorable sometimes, aren't they?

Melissa K. said...

That's cute! (and at least he's washable...) :)

Susan said...

baby circle, revisited.

Stampin_Melissa said...

OMG, this is just too funny! I'm laughing because it is something my little guy would do! ;) Some days you've just got to *sigh* ;-) So glad you remembered where it came from pretty quickly.