2.13.2007

Brag-worthy Work...

I'm sure my Dad, the Wordsmith, would know a word that means "brag worthy." If I think of one or come across it, I'll post it. In the meantime, here is the latest thing I can brag about in regards to my #1 son.

Yesterday was the 100th day of school. You know, they make a big deal about everything 100. In the work that came home from school today, there was a paper on which C* had drawn a 100 dollar bill. Under it, there was this sentance that he had to complete: "If I had one hundred dollars, I would..."

This is how he completed it:

"I would pay my tithing then I would buy lunch every day! (Except Sunday.)""

What a thoughtful, obedient and spiritual kid! I'm so pleased he's mine! You can bet, I'm putting some money into his lunch account so that he can buy lunch at school.

No comments: